If are charged with a crime, you need a defense attorney who is always one step ahead of the prosecution.
YOU NEED ATTORNEY BUCK JOHNSON.
Buck Johnson has a proven track record
as both a prosecutor and defender in Texas courts.
The testimonials say it all: Buck Johnson's years of experience as a prosecutor with the Dallas County Attorney's Office have helped scores of clients. Buck has won against seemingly impossible odds, elevating his standing to one of the premier defense attorneys in the state. He has defended clients in more than 15 Texas counties, as well as Federal Courts around the state.
His success as a defense attorney has earned the notice of his peers.
- • Named a "DWI Rising Star Super Lawyer" for the fourth consecutive year.
- • Serves as Chairman of the Dallas Bar Association's Criminal Section.
- • Presented to the Dallas Bar Association about "The Nuts and Bolts of Occupational Driver's Licenses".
A Dallas native, Buck resigned from the Dallas County District Attorney's Office in 2009 to begin defending citizens accused of the same crimes he once prosecuted. Within months Buck was winning trials and securing dismissals for his defense clients.
Buck has exceptional success in defending DWI cases. In 2014, Buck was asked to address the Dallas Bar Association about DWI Trial Strategies. In 2015, he was recognized as one of the "10 Best for Client Satisfaction" by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys and won the "Clients' Choice" award from Avvo, an online legal services consortium.
As a former assistant district attorney -- and one of the most respected in the Dallas County Courthouse -- Buck gained invaluable insight into the prosecutorial process for crimes varying from DWI to capital murder. His final assignment as a prosecutor was in the Organized Crime Division, also known as "drug court." While there, Buck never lost a jury trial. He has since turned that success into wins for defense clients.
From DWI defense to Medical Profession License defense and everything in between,
Buck Johnson is the attorney you need to call today!
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, Dallas, TX. Served as co-president of the student body.
- B.A. in History and MBA, Spring Hill College, Mobile, Alabama.
- Law degree from Texas Tech University. Won the school's mock trial competition his second year. He also competed with the school's nationally recognized mock trial team. During his final year in school, Buck worked for a prominent criminal defense attorney in Lubbock, where he gained valuable experience in both state and federal criminal defense.
State of Texas
United States District Court:
Northern District of Texas
Southern District of Texas
Eastern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships:
State Bar of Texas
Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Continuing Education and Training:
2009 National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration Standardized Field Sobriety Training Course